Dates: 22 September - 21 December 2012
Hosted by: Katrina @ Callapidder Days
Guidelines (quoted from the challenge announcement page):
- Create a list of books you’d like to read or finish this fall. This is the only real requirement for participating in the challenge.
- Feel free to set some additional reading goals (such as reading to your kids two hours per week, getting through your pile of magazines, etc.). However, this is not required; setting additional goals is completely optional.
- Write a blog post that includes the list of books you want to read (and any additional goals you’ve set), and get ready to post it on your blog on September 22nd.
- Visit Callapidder Days on September 22nd to sign up for the challenge.
- Read! Work on your goals throughout Fall 2012.
- Report your results. Write another blog post in December to let everyone know how you did.
- Have fun! Visit other participants to see what they’re reading. Write reviews if you’re so inclined. But most of all, enjoy your fall reading!
See my original post about the challenge here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
MY BOOK LIST (Books read):
- The Little Stranger. Sarah Waters
- Mrs. Malory and No Cure For Death. Hazel Holt
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Stieg Larsson
- Lost Boy Lost Girl. Peter Straub
- The Nursing Home Murder. Ngaio Marsh
- The Bartender's Tale. Ivan Doig
- The Trial. Franz Kafka
LIST OF POSSIBLE READS:
The Bartenders' Tale. Ivan Doig
Darwin's Ghosts. Rebecca Stott
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Stieg Larsson
The House of Velvet and Glass. Katherine Howe
Istanbul Passage. Joseph Kanon
The Little Stranger. Sarah Waters
The Nursing Home Murder. Ngaio Marsh
The Pale Horse. Agatha Christie
The Secret Keeper. Kate Morton
The Yard. Alex Grecian