***I'm assuming this challenge is ended, as the host has abandoned her blog***
Hosted by: Amy Yingling @ A Bookish Girl
Dates: January 6 - December 31, 2015
- Read any novel, short story or author just so that the genre is historical fiction.
- 1 novel counts as 1 novel (a novel is anything over 100 pages); 5 short stories count as 1 novel.
- Audio books and e-books also count.
- There will be a monthly post for you to add a link or links to your post showing the progress that you have made so far.
- There will be a book giveaway each month and for initially signing up.
- 5 books = Anthony Doerr
- 10 books = Kate Morton
- 15 books = Sarah Waters
- 20 books = Linda Lafferty
- 25 books = Hilary Mantel
- 30 books = Philippa Gregory
- 35 books = Ken Follett
- 40+ books = Diana Gabaldon
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the announcement /sign-up page HERE.
● See the review pages: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
- The Witch of Painted Sorrows. M.J. Rose (published 2015 / set in 19th Century France)