Host: Bev @ My Reader's Block
Dates: Throughout 2018
Guidelines (quoted from announcement/sign-up page):
- Read at least one book each month whose title includes one or more of the key words for that month.
- The title you choose can be a variation on one of the key words. For example: Your title could include the word 'icicle' or 'icing' even though the key word is 'ice.'
- Key words can be tweaked. For example: You could read a book with "Bowler" or "Bonnet" for the key word 'Hat' and that would be just fine. If the key word is 'Family' then your title could include the word 'Sister' or 'Father.' If the key word is 'Food' then your title could include the word 'Cake.'
- You may sign up any time from now until November 1, 2018. But to complete the challenge you will need to read (or have already read) books with keywords from any months missed by the time of sign-up.
- There will be a headquarters site with links for monthly reviews.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Key word books should be read in the month with which they are associated.
List of Monthly Key Words:
• See my original post about the challenge HERE.
• See the challenge announcement/sign-up post HERE.
• See the Challenge Headquarters page HERE.
MY READING LIST:
JAN: The Road to Lichfield. Penelope Lively (reading now)
CHOICES FOR FEBRUARY:
- And Be a Villain (Nero Wolfe #13). Rex Stout
- The Heart of the Matter. Graham Greene
- Heart-Shaped Box. Joe Hill
- Incline Our Hearts. A.N. Wilson
- Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk. Kathleen Rooney
- She Walks These Hills. Sharyn McCrumb
- Sicken and So Die (Charles Paris #16). Simon Brett
- Territorial Rights. Muriel Spark