**Challenge complete. See my wrap-up post HERE.**
Dates: 1 January - 31 December 2013
Hosted by: Beth Fish Reads
What it's all about -- Between January 1 and December 31, 2013, participants will read one book in each of the following Categories:
- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title
- A book with something you'd find in your kitchen in the title
- A book with a party or celebration in the title
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title
- A book with an emotion in the title
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title
Guidelines (quoted from Challenge announcement page):
- Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed but encouraged.
- You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
- You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my challenge wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement/sign-up page here.
See the gateway to review link-ups here.
MY READING LIST (books read, with links to reviews):
- Category #1: Evil Under the Sun. Agatha Christie
- Category #2: Death By a HoneyBee. Abigail Keam
- Category #3: The Shooting Party. Isabel Colegate
- Category #4: The Heat of the Sun. David Rain (See Review)
- Category #5: The Happy Hollisters. Jerry West (See Review)
- Category #6: The Lost Symbol. Dan Brown (See Review)