See my wrap-up post HERE.
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2014
Hosted by: Historical Tapestry
- Challenge is open to anyone, even those who don't have a blog
- Any kind of historical fiction is accepted (HF fantasy, HF young adult,...)
- There will be a monthly link-up for reviews
- 20th century reader - 2 books
- Victorian reader - 5 books
- Renaissance Reader - 10 books
- Medieval - 15 books
- Ancient History - 25 books
- Prehistoric - 50 books
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See my wrap-up post HERE.
● See the challenge announcement/sign-up page HERE.
~ Review link pages: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, (no review page for September), October, (no review page for November), December.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
- Coup de Grâce. Marguerite Yourcenar (first published 1931; set in the last years of the first World War)
- Midnight in Europe. Alan Furst (first published 2013; set mostly in France during 1937)
- The Two Hotel Francforts. David Leavitt (first published 2013; set in Portugal in 1940)
- The Mist in the Mirror. Susan Hill (first published 1992; set in England, early 20th Century)
- The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches (Flavia de Luce #6). Alan Bradley (first published 2014; set in England in 1951)