Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2014
Hosted By: Peggy Ann @ Peggy Ann's Post
- Read and review Scottish books - either written by a Scottish author (by birth or immigration), or set in Scotland.
- Any genre or format is allowed.
- Books can overlap with other challenges.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- There will be a page for linking up reviews.
- There is a group at GoodReads you can join.
- Just A Keek (a little look): 1-4 books read
- The Highlander: 5-8 books
- The Hebridean: 9-12 books
- Ben Nevis: 13+ books
✷ I'm signing up for the second level ("The Highlander"), so I'll be reading 5-8 books.
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the challenge announcement/sign-up page HERE.
~ See the review/progress/chit-chat page HERE.
~ See the GoodReads group HERE.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
- The Only Problem. Muriel Spark (author born in Edinburgh)
- Doctor Who and the Loch Ness Monster. Terrance Dicks (set mostly in Scotland)
- The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (author born in Edinburgh)
- The Light Princess. George MacDonald (author born in Scotland)