Hosted by: Book Dragon's Lair
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2017
Rules / Guidelines:
- All books read for the challenge must be electronic - kindle, pdf, nook, etc.
- Books must have an ISBN or equivalent.
- You can list your books in advance or as you read them. Lists can be changed.
- Books can be any genre or length.
- Anyone can join, and a blog isn't necessary.
- Reviews are good but not required.
- You may move up a level but not down.
- Crossovers for other challenges count.
- Books started before January 1st, 2017 don’t count.
- Bit – 1 book
- Byte – 10 books
- Megabyte – 25 books
- Gigabyte – 50 books
- Terabyte – 75 books
- Petabyte – 100 books
- Empty the Cloud - 101+ books
✹ I'm signing up at the "Byte" level (10 books).
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the challenge announcement/signup page HERE.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
- The Blazing World. Siri Hustvedt
- Faithful. Alice Hoffman
- The Fifth Petal. Brunonia Barry (reading now)
- The Fix (Amos Decker #3). David Baldacci
- Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot #10). Agatha Christie
- The Roanoke Girls. Amy Engel
- The Secret Room (Zoe Goldman #3). Sandra Block
- Sweet Talker: Trail of Death. Steve Jackson