**See my wrap-up post HERE**
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2014
Hosted by: Yvonne @ Socrates' Book Reviews
- All books that are part of a continuing series qualify.
- It doesn't matter how many books you need to read to complete a series (if you only need to read one book, that's OK). The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
- Books must be read during the time period from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- There will be a GoodReads group for the challenge, for participants to join.
- Any format of book counts - audio, e-book, etc.
- You can choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn't necessary.
- It's OK to change series during the year.
- Level 1 - Complete 1 series
- Level 2 - Complete 2 series
- Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series
Update (July 2014): Change of direction. I'm thinking of trying to read all the Philip Marlowe books I haven't read (Raymond Chandler's classic detective series). That would be seven books, not counting the books written by other authors, after Chandler's death.
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See my wrap-up post HERE.
● See the challenge announcement/sign-up page HERE.
MY READING LIST (with links to reviews):
- The Lady in the Lake. Raymond Chandler (1943; Philip Marlowe mystery series)
- The High Window. Raymond Chandler (1942; Philip Marlowe mystery series)