***Challenge complete. See my wrap-up post here.***
Dates: 1 January - 31 December 2011
Host: Katy @ A Few More Pages
- Read books that are either the second book in a series you've started, or just the second book you've read by any author.
- Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. You can sign up anytime before December 31, 2011.
- You don't need to make a list of books, but if you do, the list can be changed at any time.
- Any genre is allowed.
- Choose from one of four reading levels:
1) Just a spoonful - Read 3 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
2) A few more bites - Read 6 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
3) A full plate - Read 12 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
4) All you can eat - Read 20 books (or more) that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
MY READING LIST (Books Read):
- A Shilling for Candles. Josephine Tey
- Shut Your Eyes Tight. John Verdon
- Malice in Miniature. Jeanne M. Dams
Death of a Hollow Man. Caroline Graham (2nd Inspector Barnaby novel)
Framed in Lace. Monica Ferris (2nd Needlecraft series novel)
The Inn at Lake Devine. Elinor Lipman
Iron House. John Hart
July and August. Nancy Clark
Last Seen Wearing. Colin Dexter (2nd Inspector Morse novel)
Los Alamos. Joseph Kanon
Miss Zukas and the Library Murders. Jo Dereske
Morality Play. Barry Unsworth
Murder on the Links. Agatha Christie (2nd Poirot novel)
Mystery Mile. Margery Allingham (2nd Campion novel)
Outer Banks. Anne Rivers Siddons
The Players Come Again. Amanda Cross
Prophecy. S.J. Parris
The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag. Alan Bradley