Host: As Told By Tina
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2019
Goal: Read as many physical books as you can. These can be books you’ve purchased, been sent, or borrowed! As long as it is a physical book, then it counts.
Guidelines (quoted from announcement/sign-up page):
- Challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st and you can sign up at anytime.
- Every book must be a physical book. Hardback, paperbacks, soft board books all count.
- All genres count.
- Re-reads are OK, and books can be crossovers with other challenges.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to join; sign up if you are just a reader, only on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
- If you are a blogger, you can do a sign up post (you can also include all the other challenges you are in, it doesn’t have to be just for this challenge) to announcing your commitment.
- Use the hash tag #PrintOnlyRC19 to share your progress.
- There will be a link on the last Friday of every month to link up reviews.
- 1-10 – Out Of Print
- 11-20 – 1st Edition
- 21-30 – 2nd Printing
- 31- 40 – Signed Edition
- 41+ – Collector’s Edition
● I'll be signing up at Level 1 (Out of Print) and definitely hope to read more than one book!
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the challenge announcement/sign-up post HERE.
● See the Monthly Link-Up pages: JAN, FEB, MAR, APR, MAY, JUN, JUL, AUG, SEP, OCT, NOV, DEC.
MY READING LIST (books I've read for the challenge, with links to reviews):
- The Last Romantics. Tara Conklin (2019, William Morrow)
- The Body in the Wake (Faith Fairchild #25). Katherine Hall Page (2019, William Morrow)