***Challenge done (well, half of it anyway)***
Dates: 1 January - 31 December 2013
Hosted by: Caribousmom and Vasilly
- Books must be at least 450 pages to qualify as a "chunkster" (large print editions must be at least 525 pages)
- No audio books allowed (some exceptions)
- No e-books allowed (some exceptions)
- Books may be fiction or nonfiction
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed
- You don't need a blog to participate
- No advance lists required
- Once you've picked your level, you're committed to it for the duration of the challenge
- The Chubby Chunkster – read 4 chunksters
- The Plump Primer - read 6 books that qualify
- Do These Books Make my Butt Look Big? - read 6 chunksters from the following categories:
2 books which are between 450 - 550 pages in length;
2 books which are 551 - 750 pages in length;
2 books which are GREATER than 750 pages in length
- Mor-book-ly Obese - Read 8 or more chunksters of which three MUST be 750 pages or more
~ See my original post about the challenge HERE.
~ See my wrap-up post HERE.
~ See the challenge sign-up page HERE.
~ See the challenge blog HERE.
~ See the link for reviews HERE.
MY READING LIST (books read, with links to reviews):
- The Lost Symbol. Dan Brown (509 pages in hardcover)
- Night Film. Marisha Pessl (602 pages in hardcover)