**Challenge completed. See my wrap-up post here.**
Dates: 20 March through 20 June, 2010
Hosted by: Katrina of Callapidder Days
- Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this spring. No set number of books: Your list can be as long or as short as you'd like.
- Post the list on your blog and then link your post to the sign up page (using Mr. Linky there).
- Lists can be changed at any time during the challenge.
- When the challenge ends in June, write a post about your challenge experience, telling whether or not you met your goals and how the Spring Reading Thing went for you.
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
See the page for challenge wrap-ups here.
MY READING LIST:
- Heresy. S.J. Parris [Review to come]
- A Stitch in Time. Monica Ferris [Review to come]
- A Fair Maiden. Joyce Carol Oates [Review to come]
- The Swimming Pool. Holly LeCraw [See Review]
- An American Type. Henry Roth [See Review]
- A River in the Sky. Elizabeth Peters [See Review]
- Live To Tell. Lisa Gardner [See Review]
- The Map of True Places. Brunonia Barry [See Review]
- Tinkers. Paul Harding [See Review]
- The Last Child. John Hart [Review to come]
- Innocent. Scott Turow [See Review]
- The Hypnotist. M.J. Rose [See Review]
- The Forgotten Garden. Kate Morton [Review to come]
- The Magicians. Lev Grossman [Review to come]