Dates: 1 January - 31 December 2011
Host: Alyce of At Home With Books
Guidelines (quoted from the announcement/sign-up page):
- Read works from authors that are completely new to you (you haven't read any of their writing before).
- Read books that have been recommended by friends, bloggers, or books that have been on your TBR forever because you have heard that the author's writing is fantastic.
- Crossover from other challenges is allowed.
- Titles and authors do not have to be predetermined, and can change at any time.
- Books can come from any genre or reading level, the only requirement is that you have heard great things about the author, but haven't yet read any of their works.
- Choose from these Reading Levels:
~ Simply Awesome - 3 to 6 Books
~ Totally Awesome - 6 to 10 Books
~ Blinded By Overexposure to Awesomeness - Over 10 Books
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
See the page for review links here.
MY READING LIST: