Dates: 1 January through 31 December, 2012
Guidelines (quoted from the challenge announcement page):
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
- Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges. However, the authors must be new to you and, preferably from novels. Anthologies are a great way to try someone new, but only a third of your new authors can be from anthologies.
- You can pick to do either 15, 25 or 50 new authors....If you reach your goal halfway through the year, don’t stop. Any new author you try can be added to Mr. Linky.
- After reading your new author, write your review and then come back here and add your link to Mr. Linky. Make sure you include your name and the author, but adding the title is completely up to you.
- Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike are welcome. You don’t have to have a site to participate. You can link up via Facebook, GoodReads or even Amazon if you’d like.
See my original post about the challenge here.
See the challenge announcement/sign-up page here.
See my challenge wrap-up post here.
MY READING LIST (books read, with links to reviews):
- Chris Bohjalian: The Night Strangers
- J.L. Carr: A Month in the Country
- James Lasdun: The Horned Man
- Lynn Shepherd: The Solitary House
- Alice Thomas Ellis: The Other Side of the Fire
- Lynda Rutledge: Faith Bass Darling's Last Garage Sale
- Linda Fairstein: Night Watch
- Sarah Waters: The Little Stranger
- Stieg Larsson: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- Ivan Doig: The Bartender's Tale