Host: Passages to the Past
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2017
I'm signing up at the Victorian Reader level (5 books).
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the challenge review pages: JAN, FEB, MAR, APR, MAY, JUN, JUL, AUG, SEP, OCT, NOV, DEC .
MY READING LIST (books I've read for the challenge, with links to reviews):
- As Good as Gone. Larry Watson (pub. 2016, set in 1960s)
- Magic by the Lake (Tales of Magic #3). Edward Eager (pub. 1957, set in early 1900s)
- An Echo of Murder (William Monk #23). Anne Perry (pub. 2017, set in 19th Century England)
- See What I Have Done. Sarah Schmidt (pub. 2017, set in 1890s and early 20th Century Massachusetts)
- Our Spoons Came from Woolworths. Barbara Comyns (pub. 1950, set in 1930s London)