Thursday, March 19, 2015

Once Upon a Time IX

 

Dates: March 21 - June 21, 2015
Hosted by: Carl @ Stainless Steel Droppings 

● See the announcement page HERE.
● See the review page HERE.
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.


I'll be signing up at the Journey level -- reading at least one book from one of the challenge genres (Fairy Tale, Folklore, Fantasy and Mythology). Of course, I'll be hoping to do a little better than the one book, and maybe work my way up to Quest the First.

MY READING LIST (books/stories read, with links to reviews):
  1. Elidor. Alan Garner
  2. Nightbird. Alice Hoffman
  3. The Tale of Despereaux. Kate DiCamillo (illus. by Timothy Basil Ering)
  4. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Lewis Carroll (re-read)


BOOKS STARTED BUT NOT FINISHED:
  1. Ella Enchanted. Gail Carson Levine 
  2. The Well-Wishers. Edward Eager





I'm also hoping to participate in Quest on Screen this year. If I succeed, I'll be listing the movies/TV shows here--

MY VIEWING LIST (with links to reviews):
1.


No comments:

Post a Comment