|Link to announcement/sign-up post|
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2016
- Read and review books written by Scottish authors (by birth or immigration), or about or set in Scotland.
- All genres and formats are allowed.
- Books may count for other challenges.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Just A Keek (a little look): 1-5 books
- The Highlander: 6-10 books
- The Hebridean: 11-15 books
- Ben Nevis: 16-20 books
- Back O' Beyond: 21+ books
I'm signing up at the first level (Just a Keek), and hope to read five books.
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the challenge announcement page HERE.
● See the challenge group at GoodReads HERE.
● See the page for linking wrap-up posts HERE.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
- Knots and Crosses (Inspector Rebus #1). Ian Rankin
- The Anatomist's Wife (Lady Darby #1). Anna Lee Huber
- The Bachelors. Muriel Spark
- The Blackhouse (Lewis Trilogy #1). Peter May
- The Comforters. Muriel Spark
- Death at the President's Lodging (Inspector Appleby #1). Michael Innes
- The Distant Echo (Inspector Karen Pirie #1). Val McDermid
- The Driver's Seat. Muriel Spark
- Enter Second Murderer (Inspector Faro #1). Alanna Knight
- Five Red Herrings (Lord Peter Wimsey #7). Dorothy L. Sayers
- The Inn at the Edge of the World. Alice Thomas Ellis
- In Thrall. Eva Hanagan
Knots and Crosses (Inspector Rebus #1). Ian Rankin
- Legacy of the Dead (Inspector Rutledge #4). Charles Todd
- The Public Image. Muriel Spark
- Raven Black (Shetland Island #1). Ann Cleeves
- The Sunday Philosophy Club (Isabel Dalhousie #1). Alexander McCall Smith
- Symposium. Muriel Spark
- Waiting Sands. Susan Howatch
- Wildfire At Midnight. Mary Stewart
- The Wrong Box. Robert Louis Stevenson