**Challenge completed. See my wrap-up post here. **
Dates: June 21 to September 21, 2009
Hosted by: A Southern Daydreamer Reads
See my original post about the challenge here.
- Make a list of books you want to read this summer.
- Write a post with your list on your blog. (You can add to or change this list at any time during the challenge.)
- Post the direct link to your Summer Reading Challenge 2009 post (so that other participants can visit and see what you are reading).
- You can write another post in September to let everyone know how you did.
See my challenge wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
READING LIST (books read):
- The Valley of Fear. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle [see review]
- The Angel's Game. Carlos Ruiz Zafon [review to come]
- Sacred Hearts. Sarah Dunant [review to come]
- The Fire. Katherine Neville [see review]
- Grave Goods. Ariana Franklin [see review]
- Fear the Worst. Linwood Barclay [see review]
- Rabbit Is Rich. John Updike [see review]
- Victory Over Japan. Ellen Gilchrist [see review]
- Dance of Death. Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child [review to come]
- The Man in the Picture. Susan Hill [review to come]
- The Woman in Black. Susan Hill [ review to come]
- New Year's Eve. Lisa Grunwald [see review]