**Challenge completed. See my wrap-up post here.**
Dates: January 1 to June 30, 2009
- This challenge is open to everyone who wishes to participate.
- You can choose the number of books you want to read by selecting one of the reading levels proposed (see below).
- There is a dedicated blog for the challenge. You can share your reviews or make a small update of your readings in this blog. It's entirely up to you.
- Books allowed can be written during the Victorian Era, set during that period, or about that period, including biographies.
- A drink at Whitechapel: 3 books
- A walk in Hyde Park: 4 books
- A tour of the British Museum: 5 books
- A visit to Buckingham Palace: 6 books
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
See the challenge blog here.
READING LIST (books read):