***Challenge compete. See my wrap-up post.***
Hosted by: Kathryn T @ Book Date
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2016
✸ See the challenge announcement post for a discussion of just what is meant by "women's fiction."
● Choose a Level:
- Motivated 1- 5
- Savvy 6 - 10
- Classy 11- 20
- Go-getter 20 -30
- Fearless 30+
● General Guidelines:
- Books may overlap with other challenges.
- All formats are OK.
- A blog isn't necessary -- you can link up through GoodReads.
- There will be a link for reviews, although reviews are not a condition of completing the challenge, they are just an extra.
✸ I'll be signing up at the "Motivated" level, and hope to read five books that qualify.
● See the challenge announcement/sign-up post HERE.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
- The Last September. Nina de Gramont [note to self: linked to review page 7/14/2016]
- The People in the Photo. Hélène Gestern
- My Name Is Lucy Barton. Elizabeth Strout
- Miller's Valley. Anna Quindlen
- A Fine Imitation. Amber Brock
- This Too Shall Pass. Milena Busquets [linked to review page 8/04/2016]
- The Book That Matters Most. Ann Hood
- All Passion Spent. Vita Sackville-West
- The Debut. Anita Brookner
- Dreams of Joy. Lisa See
- The Elm Creek Quilters series, by Jennifer Chiaverini
- The Evolution of Jane. Catherine Schine
- Leaving Home. Anita Brookner
- Lolly Willowes. Sylvia Townsend Warner
- Nora Webster. Colm Toibin
- The Pull of the Moon. Elizabeth Berg
- The Radiant Way. Margaret Drabble
- The Rector's Daughter. F.M. Mayor
- The Road to Lichfield. Penelope Lively
- Sarah's Key. Tatiana de Rosnay
- The Seven Sisters. Margaret Drabble
- Shanghai Girls. Lisa See
- Still Life with Bread Crumbs. Anna Quindlen
- The Summerhouse. Jude Deveraux
- Tapestry of Fortunes. Elizabeth Berg
- Visitors. Anita Brookner
- The Weight of Water. Anita Shreve
- While I Was Gone. Sue Miller
- A Wreath of Roses. Elizabeth Taylor