***Challenge ended. See my wrap-up post here.***
Dates: January 1 to December 31, 2009
Host: Naida (The Bookworm)
- Read and review five books in the romance genre. (from the challenge announcement page: "There is a huge selection of books in this category such as contemporary romance, historical romance, romantic suspense and paranormal romance to name a few. As long as the story has romantic love between the two main characters your selection will fit this challenge.")
- Post links to reviews on the challenge page.
- You can change your choices at any time.
- Crossovers between other challenges are allowed.
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
See the reviews page here.
- Northanger Abbey, by Jane Austen
- Daughter of the Stars, by Phyllis A. Whitney
- Mistress of Mellyn, by Victoria Holt
- The Age of Innocence, by Edith Wharton [See Review]
- The Stormy Petrel, by Mary Stewart
- The Woman In White, by Wilkie Collins
- The Moonstone, by Wilkie Collins
- The Monk, by Matthew Gregory Lewis
- Castle of Otranto, by Horace Walpole
- The Mysteries of Udolpho, by Ann Radcliffe
Post a Comment