Dates: 1 January - 31 December 2011
- Choose from three reading options (quoted from the announcement page):
Option A: read 6 books in 12 months ~ your list of books CANNOT be changed, but you are allowed to have an “Alternates” list to choose from (like in the Original TBR Challenge).
Option B: read 6 books in 12 months ~ you CAN change your reading list throughout the year
Option C: make up a list of however many books you think you could get read in 12 months, as long as they are from your TBR stack/list, and then read them between January 1st and December 31st. You must have at least 3 books on your list.
- Overlapping with other challenges is allowed.
- Audiobooks are allowed, and e-Books are allowed, but they must still be books that you’ve wanted to read for three months or more.
- You should have a list of books posted somewhere for other participants to see.
- You don’t have to read your books in the order you put them on your list.
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
See the challenge Yahoo group here.
MY READING LIST (with links to reviews):
- Knight's Castle. Edward Eager
- The Time Garden. Edward Eager
- A Shilling for Candles. Josephine Tey
- Picnic at Hanging Rock. Joan Lindsay
- Whisker of Evil. Rita Mae Brown
- Along Came a Spider. James Patterson
- Mrs. Malory and the Fatal Legacy. Hazel Holt
- Quiet As a Nun. Antonia Fraser
- Mrs. Malory and A Time to Die. Hazel Holt
- The Man in Lower Ten. Mary Roberts Rinehart
- Episode of the Wandering Knife. Mary Roberts Rinehart
- Third Girl. Agatha Christie
- Hallowe'en Party. Agatha Christie
- Mrs. McGinty's Dead. Agatha Christie
- The Killings at Badger's Drift. Caroline Graham
- My Brilliant Career. Miles Franklin
- Staying On. Paul Scott
Post a Comment