**Challenge completed. See my wrap-up post here.**
For the 20 in 2009 Challenge, we have to create a dedicated page where we'll track our progress. This will be my page (see reading list, below).
Dates: Runs throughout 2009
- You must have a website since you have to keep an online progress page. You can get free ones from wordpress.com or blogspot.com if you need to.
- You must create a progress page, which will be updated each time you complete one of your 20 books. For more information about progress pages and an example of how you can do them, click here.
- You can read as many books as you want by an author or in the same series.
- If the book is a re-read, it must be from a year ago.
- If you begin the book in 2008 and finish it in 2009, it does count for this challenge.
- The following do not count: comics, catalogs, manga, journals.
- You must link back to this challenge with the button provided or one that you make for your own personal use, or even a text link.
- If you intend to participate, leave a comment on the main entry stating so. You will then be added to the participants list.
- Everyone who successfully completes the 20 in 2009 challenge will win a small award graphic to display on their website
See my challenge wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
See the posts about finished books here.
READING LIST (finished books):
- Drawers & Booths, by Ara 13 [see review]
- Cover Her Face, by P.D. James [see review]
- The Master, by Colm Toibin [see review]
- Hotel Du Lac, by Anita Brookner [see review]
- Solaris, by Stanislaw Lem [see review]
- The Age of Innocence, by Edith Wharton [see review]
- The Great Victorian Collection, by Brian Moore [see review]
- Angels & Insects, by A.S. Byatt [see review]
- Angels & Demons, by Dan Brown [see review]
- The Way Through the Woods, by Colin Dexter [see review]
- The Book of God and Physics. Enrique Joven [see review]
- The Old Man and Me. Elaine Dundy [see review]
- The Optimist's Daughter. Eudora Welty [see review]
- Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. Robert C. O'Brien [see review]
- To Dance with the White Dog. Terry Kay [see review]
- The Unit. Ninni Holmqvist [see review]
- The Longshot. Katie Kitamura [see review]
- Grave Goods. Ariana Franklin [see review]
- Fear the Worst. Linwood Barclay [see review]
- Rabbit Is Rich. John Updike [see review]