***Challenge complete. See my wrap-up post HERE.***
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2015
Hosted by: Vicki @ I'd Rather Be At The Beach
- Read books centered around food and/or drinks
- Books can be: cookbooks; food biographies or memoirs; nonfiction focused on specific foods, drinks, chefs, or restaurants; or a fictional story in which food plays a major role.
- Choose a level of participation.
- A preliminary list of books isn't required.
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
- All formats are allowed -- print, audio, e-book.
- Short-Order Cook = 1 to 3 books
- Pastry Chef = 4 to 8 books
- Sous-Chef = 9 to 13 books
- Chef de Cuisine = 14 to 18 books
- Cordon-Bleu Chef = More than 19 books
✹ I'm signing up at the first level ("Short-Order Cook"), and trying to read at least three books.
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the challenge announcement page HERE.
● See the challenge blog HERE.
● See my wrap-up post HERE.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews or discussions):
- Backstabbing in Beaujolais. by Jean-Pierre Alaux, Noël Balen (trans. by Anne Trager)
Post a Comment