***Challenge Complete. See my wrap-up post HERE.***
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2015
Hosted by: Vassily
- A chunkster is any book (adult or YA) with 450 or more pages.
- Both fiction and nonfiction are allowed.
- Audio books and e-books are allowed. Graphic novels are not.
- Essay, short story, and poetry collections are allowed but must be read in their entirety to count.
- Books may crossover with other challenges.
- Anyone can join.
- You don’t have to list your books ahead of time.
- There are no set levels; participants can determine their own level to aim for.
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the challenge announcement/sign-up page HERE.
● See the challenge blog HERE.
● See the page for linking up reviews HERE.
● See my wrap-up post HERE.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
- The Quick. Lauren Owen (544 pages)
- The Book of the Dead. Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child (454 pages)
- The Children's Book. A.S. Byatt (675 pages)
- Crimson Shore. Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child (464 pages)
- A Gentle Madness. Nicholas A. Basbanes (638 pages)
- The Girl Who Played With Fire. Stieg Larsson (503 pages)
- Inkheart. Cornelia Funke (500+ pages)
- Jane Eyre. Charlotte Brontë (450+ pages)
- The Land of Painted Caves. Jean M. Auel (757 pages)
- The Map of Time. Felix J. Palma (613 pages)
- The Mists of Avalon. Marion Zimmer Bradley (over 800 pages)
- The Peabody Sisters. Megan Marshall (602 pages)
- The Secret History. Donna Tartt (522 pages)
- The Secret Keeper. Kate Morton (496 pages)
Post a Comment