***Challenge complete. See my wrap-up post***
Hosted by: Peek a Book!
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2016
- This challenge encourages us to read more books, of any kind, written by women authors.
- Anyone can join, and you don't need a blog to participate.
- All formats are allowed.
- Re-reads are OK, too.
Levels to choose from:
- Level 1: BABY GIRL - read 5 books written by a woman author
- Level 2: GIRLS POWER - read 6 to 15 books written by a woman author
- Level 3: SUPER GIRL - read 16 to 20 books written by a woman author
- Level 4: WONDER WOMAN - read 20+ books written by a woman author
✸ I'm going for Level 3 (Super Girl)
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See my wrap-up post HERE.
● See the challenge announcement/sign-up post HERE.
● See the challenge review link-up page HERE.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
1. Lilies That Fester (Sheila Malory Mysteries #11). Hazel Holt
2. The Last September. Nina de Gramont [linked to review page 7/14/2016]
3. The People in the Photo. Hélène Gestern
4. Dreaming Spies (Mary Russell #13). Laurie R. King [linked to review page 7/14/2016]
5. My Name Is Lucy Barton. Elizabeth Strout
6. A Christmas Escape. Anne Perry [linked to review page 7/14/2016]
7. Flora & Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures. Kate DiCamillo; illus. by K.G. Campbell
8. Miller's Valley. Anna Quindlen
9. A Fine Imitation. Amber Brock
10. This Too Shall Pass. Milena Busquets [linked to review page 8/04/2016]
11. Lovely In Her Bones. Sharyn McCrumb [linked to review page 7/14/2016]
12. Inkheart. Cornelia Funke; trans. by Anthea Bell [linked to review page 7/14/2016]
13. Vinegar Girl. Anne Tyler
14. The Book That Matters Most. Ann Hood
15. The Girls. Emma Cline
16. The Clocks (Hercule Poirot #34). Agatha Christie
17. Curtain: Poirot's Last Case (Hercule Poirot #39). Agatha Christie
Post a Comment