Hosted by: Celebrity Readers
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2021
- The challenge will run from January 1st, 2021 to December 31st, 2021. Books must be read during this time frame to count. Sign up is open from now until December 1st, 2021, so you may join even just for the last month of the year.
- Series can be already completed as well as still ongoing. For
ongoing series, the goal is to catch up to the most recent book
published by the end of 2021.
- It doesn't matter if you have only 1 book or 10 books to read in order to finish your series, as long as you’ve started the series before 2021 (i.e., read at least one book in the series), it counts. Re-reads are not required.
- Any format and length of book counts – print, ebook, audio, ARC, etc.
- Series can be any length (even if it’s just a Duet).
- Crossovers from other challenges are totally acceptable!
- Reviews are not required, but highly encouraged.
- C-List Series Finisher = complete 1-4 series
- B-List Series Finisher = complete 5-8 series
- A-List Series Finisher = complete 9+ series
I'm signing up at the "C-List" level.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
1. Faithful unto Death (Chief Inspector Barnaby series, #5). Caroline Graham (1996)
2. Wolf Lake (Dave Gurney series, #5). John Verdon (2016)
Series I'd like to finish:
● Robert Langdon series, by Dan Brown (1 book left)
● The Dark Is Rising series, by Susan Cooper (1 book left)
Silver on the Tree (1977)
● Mrs. Malory Mysteries, by Hazel Holt (3 books left)
Mrs. Malory and a Death in the Family (2006)
Mrs. Malory and a Necessary End (2012)
Death Is a Word (2014)
● Dave Gurney Mysteries, by John Verdon (4 books left)
Let the Devil Sleep (2012)
Wolf Lake (2016)
White River Burning (2018)
On Harrow Hill (coming in 2021)
● Inspector Barnaby series, by Caroline Graham (4 books left)
Death of a Hollow Man (1989)
Death in Disguise (1993)
Faithful Unto Death (1996)
A Ghost in the Machine (2004)