Saturday, January 15, 2022

2022 Bookish Resolutions Challenge

Host: Because Reading Is Better Than Real Life

Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2022

● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the challenge announcement/sign-up page HERE.

My bookish resolutions for 2022: 

  • Read at least 50 books. This is always my annual goal, but most years I don’t reach it. Last year, however, I managed to read 52 books, and I’m hoping I can do at least that well in 2022. 
  • Post more reviews than I posted last year. This shouldn’t be difficult to achieve, since last year I only reviewed two or three books on the blog. 
  • Do a better job of replying to comments from readers of my blog(s). I always read and appreciate every comment on my posts, but I don’t always remember to leave a reply or thank you. Must do better. 
  • Get my NetGalley review percentage up to an acceptable level. I’m not going to commit to any specific number because at the moment my percentage is so embarrassingly low, any increase would be an enormous improvement. 
  • Finish Jane Eyre! I’ve started Charlotte Brontë’s masterpiece several times over the years, but never actually made it through to the end. It isn’t that I don’t find it enjoyable – I just keep being diverted by real life… and other books. Last year I got halfway through, farther than I’ve ever gotten in the past. Hoping 2022 will be the year I can finally check it off my TBR list.

..........

No comments:

Post a Comment