Host: Introverted Reader
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2022
Rules (quoted from the announcement page):
- You can read a book that’s been translated from any language into the language of your choosing. The challenge is not limited to translations to or from English.
- You can read any genre
- You can read books meant for any age group
- Crossovers with other challenges are fine
- Any format that you choose is also acceptable
- A blog is not required for participation; you can also link to reviews on other sites such as GoodReads, Instagram, etc.
- Sign up anytime throughout the year
- Beginner: Read 1-3 books in translation
- Conversationalist: 4-6 books
- Bilingual: 7-9 books
- Linguist: 10+ books
I'm signing up at the Beginner Level, and hope to read at least three books.
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the challenge announcement/sign-up page HERE.
● See the link-up page for reviews HERE.
● See the link-up page for wrap-up posts HERE.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
- Late Harvest Havoc (Winemaker Detective Series Book 10), by Jean-Pierre Alaux and Noël Balen; trans. from French by Sally Pane (2015)
Post a Comment