Friday, January 4, 2013

Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 2013


Dates: 1 January - 31 December 2013
Hosted by: Yvonne @ Socrates' Book Reviews

Guidelines:
  • Books must be part of a continuing series to qualify. 
  • Doesn't matter how many books you have left to read in the series -- the goal is to complete the series.
  • Books must be read between January 1st and December 31st, 2013.
  • You don't need a blog to participate.
  • Any format of book counts -- audio, e-book, etc.
  • You should have some idea of what series you want to complete when you begin the challenge, but you can change your mind during the course of the challenge.

Levels of Participation:
  1. Level 1 - Complete 1 series
  2. Level 2 - Complete 2 series
  3. Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series
~ I'm signing up at Level 1, and I'll probably try to complete the Mrs. Malory mystery series, by Hazel Holt (I have two books to go). But I have quite a few other series I could work on (see my list HERE), if I get that one wrapped up.

~ See my original post about the challenge HERE.
~ See the challenge announcement / sign-up page HERE.

MY READING LIST (books read, with links to reviews):


No comments:

Post a Comment