**Challenge complete. See my wrap-up post HERE.**
Hosted by: Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
Dates: 1 January - 31 December, 2013
The goal here is to read classic children's books: any number, but only participants who read/review at least one book per month will be eligible for the challenge giveaway.
- All books must have an original publication date of 1960 or earlier.
- All formats are allowed
- Books must be at least 60 pages in length
- Re-reads are OK
- Reviews are only required to qualify for prizes
- There will be monthly "Challenge in Review" posts for links to reviews/progress reports
See my challenge wrap-up post HERE.
See the challenge announcement/sign-up page HERE.
See the page for January wrap-ups HERE.
See the page for February wrap-ups HERE.
See the page for March wrap-ups HERE.
See the page for April wrap-ups HERE.
See the page for May wrap-ups HERE.
MY READING LIST (books I read):
- The Happy Hollisters. Jerry West (1953)
- Half Magic. Edward Eager (1954)
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. L. Frank Baum (1900)
- Pretty Polly Flinders. Mary Frances Blaisdell (1914)
- The 13 Clocks. James Thurber (1950)
LIST OF POSSIBLE READS:
The 13 Clocks. James Thurber (1950)
Anne of Green Gables. L.M. Montgomery (1908)
Beezus and Ramona. Beverly Cleary (1955)
Black Fox of Lorne. Marguerite de Angeli (1957)
Five Children and It. E. Nesbit (1902)
Half Magic. Edward Eager (1954)
Hitty Her First Hundred Years. Rachel Field (1929)
The Hundred and One Dalmatians. Dodie Smith (1956)
Magic by the Lake. Edward Eager (1957)
Magic or Not? Edward Eager (1959)
Miss Hickory. Carolyn Sherwin Bailey (1946)
Mistress Masham's Repose. T.H. White (1946)
Stuart Little. E.B. White (1945)
Tom Sawyer, Detective. Mark Twain (1896)
The Well-Wishers. Edward Eager (1960)
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. L. Frank Baum (1900)
Post a Comment