|Link to announcement/sign-up post.|
****I think this challenge has become "inactive."****
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2016
Host: Bea's Book Nook
- All books that are part of a continuing series qualify.
- It doesn't matter how many books you need to read to complete a series (if you only need to read one book, that's OK). The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
- Books must be read during the time period from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- There will be a GoodReads group for the challenge, for participants to join.
- Any format of book counts - audio, e-book, etc.
- You can choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn't necessary.
- It's OK to change series during the year.
- Level 1 (Novice series reader) - Complete 1 series.
- Level 2 (Testing the waters) - Complete 2-4 series.
- Level 3 (Experienced) - Complete 3-6 series.
- Level 4 (Expert series reader) - Complete 7 or more series.
✸ I'll be signing up at Level 1 (Novice series reader), although I'd love to finish more than one series during the year.
See my original post about the challenge HERE.
See the challenge announcement/sign-up post HERE.
See the challenge link-up pages: March, June?
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews or discussions):
- Mrs. Malory and the Lilies That Fester (Sheila Malory series #11). Hazel Holt
Possible series for the challenge:
- The Mrs. Malory mystery series, by Hazel Holt: 21 books in series / I have 4 to read
- The Flavia de Luce mystery series, by Alan Bradley: 7 books in series / I have 4 to read
- The Lord Peter Wimsey mystery series, by Dorothy L. Sayers: 15 books in series / I have 9 to read
- The Inspector Barnaby mystery series, by Caroline Graham: 7 books in series / I have 4 to read
- The Needlecraft (Betsy Devonshire) mystery series, by Monica Ferris: 19 books in series / I have 14 to read
Post a Comment