Dates: 15 February - 15 August 2011
Host: Teddy Rose @ So Many Precious Books, So Little Time
Guidelines (quoted from the challenge announcement page):
This is a six month challenge designed to help readers clear books from their to-be-read stacks which center around a common theme or themes.
1. Readers may join at ANY TIME between now and August 15th.
2. Books should be chosen from the reader’s TBR pile (this may be an actual physical pile or a virtual pile).
3. The goal is to read AT LEAST 5 books linked by theme and review them.
4. Overlaps with other challenges are allowed.
5. Readers may change their list of books OR their theme(s) at any time.
- Readers may choose from three levels of participation:
1. Read at least 5 books which share the same theme.
2. Read at least 5 books which share TWO themes.
3. Read at least 5 books which share MORE THAN TWO themes.
✸ My themes were mystery novels that feature amateur sleuths, written by female authors. The sleuths didn't have to be female -- just the authors. I'm not sure whether my books shared two or three themes, but I signed up at level two. Only got four of the five required books read -- I think I'm just not very good at sticking with a theme.
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
MY READING LIST:
- Whisker of Evil (A Mrs. Murphy Mystery). Rita Mae Brown
- Malice in Miniature (A Dorothy Martin Mystery). Jeanne M. Dams
- Mrs. Malory and the Fatal Legacy (A Mrs. Malory Mystery). Hazel Holt
- Mrs. Malory and A Time to Die (A Mrs. Malory Mystery). Hazel Holt
Post a Comment