Dates: 1 January - 31 December 2011
Hosted by: Beth Fish Reads
- Read six books; one book in each of the following categories:
1. A book with a number in the title
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title
3. A book with a size in the title
4. A book with travel or movement in the title
5. A book with evil in the title
6. A book with a life stage in the title
- Books may be any format (audio, print, e-book).
- Overlapping with other challenges is permitted.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed but encouraged.
- A preliminary list of books is not required.
- You can read through the categories in any order.
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
Had a lot of fun with this one, even though I didn't get many reviews written.
MY READING LIST:
- Category 1: The Man in Lower Ten. Mary Roberts Rinehart (See review)
- Category 2: Cynthia's Attic: The Missing Locket. Mary Cunningham
- Category 3: Malice in Miniature. Jeanne M. Dams
- Category 4: Along Came a Spider. James Patterson (See review)
- Category 5: Whisker of Evil. Rita Mae Brown
- Category 6: Bad Boy. Peter Robinson
Post a Comment