***Challenge complete. See my wrap-up post here.***
Dates: 1 January through 31 December, 2011
Hosted by: Jackie at Literary Escapism
- Choose 15, 25, or 50 new-to-you authors.
- No limit on genres.
- Anthologies are allowed; however, only a third of your choices can be from anthologies.
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- There will be a Mr. Linky for reviews.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
✸ I'm committing to 15 new authors, and hope to do a little better than that.
MY READING LIST:
- Andrew Taylor: The Anatomy of Ghosts (Review to come)
- Peter Robinson: Bad Boy (Review to come)
- Joyce Dennys: Henrietta Sees It Through
- Paul Elwork: The Girl Who Would Speak for the Dead
- Elizabeth Stuckey-French: The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady (Review to come)
- Mary Cunningham: Cynthia's Attic: The Missing Locket (Review to come)
- Jennifer Egan: A Visit from the Goon Squad
- Jim Stinson: Tassy Morgan's Bluff
- Rebecca Hunt: Mr. Chartwell
- Joan Lindsay: Picnic at Hanging Rock
- William Boyd: Nat Tate
- Michael Robertson: The Brothers of Baker Street
- James Patterson: Along Came a Spider
- Conor Fitzgerald: The Fatal Touch
- Kate Mosse: The Winter Ghosts
- Miles Franklin: My Brilliant Career
- John Harwood: The Seance
- Paul Scott: Staying On
- Melanie Benjamin: Alice I Have Been
- Philip Eade: Prince Philip: The Turbulent Early Life of the Man Who Married Queen Elizabeth II
Post a Comment