**Challenge completed. See my wrap-up post here.**
Dates: 1 January - 31 December 2011
Host: Historical Tapestry
- The challenge is open to everyone. You don't need a blog to participate.
- If you do have a blog, there will be a monthly link for reviews.
- Any kind of historical fiction is acceptable.
- Overlapping with other challenges is allowed.
- Choose from one of five Levels:
1. Severe Bookaholism: 20 books
2. Undoubtedly Obsessed: 15 books
3. Struggling (with) the Addiction: 10 books
4. Daring & Curious: 5 books
5. Out of My Comfort Zone: 2 books
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
MY READING LIST (Books Read):
- The Anatomy of Ghosts. Andrew Taylor (Review to come)
- The Girl Who Would Speak for the Dead. Paul Elwork
- Mr. Chartwell. Rebecca Hunt
- Picnic at Hanging Rock. Joan Lindsay
- The Winter Ghosts. Kate Mosse (Review to come)
- The Seance. John Harwood
- Alice I Have Been. Melanie Benjamin (Review to come)
A Morbid Taste for Bones. Ellis Peters
Alice I Have Been. Melanie Benjamin
The Children's Book. A.S. Byatt
The Dante Club. Matthew Pearl
The Glass Room. Simon Mawer
The Heretic's Daughter. Kathleen Kent
The House at Riverton. Kate Morton
The Lady and the Unicorn. Tracy Chevalier
The Little Stranger. Sarah Waters
Los Alamos. Joseph Kanon
Loving Frank. Nancy Horan
The Mercury Visions of Louis Daguerre: A Novel. Dominic Smith
The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag. Alan Bradley
World's Fair. E.L. Doctorow
Post a Comment