Hosted by: herding cats & burning soup
Dates: throughout 2017
Rules / Guidelines:
● What counts: Anything "new" to you. For example...
-- first time reading an author● Books need to be over 80 pages
-- first book in a series
-- first book you've read from a series (doesn't have to be book one)
-- first time trying a genre/subgenre
-- a debut book from an author (even if you've read them before)
● To complete the challenge, you must read a minimum of twelve books. You can read any number over twelve.
✹ My goal: "First time reading an author" and I'm aiming for at least 20 new-to-me authors.
● See my original post about the challenge HERE.
● See the challenge announcement/signup page HERE.
● See the Mid-Year Check-in post HERE.
● See the Wrap-Up Check-in post HERE.
MY READING LIST (books I've read, with links to reviews):
- David Baldacci: The Fix (Amos Decker #3).
- Sandra Block: The Secret Room (Zoe Goldman #3).
- Barbara Comyns: Our Spoons Came from Woolworths.
- Amy Engel: The Roanoke Girls.
- David Handler: The Girl with Kaleidoscope Eyes (Stewart Hoag #9).
- Siri Hustvedt: The Blazing World.
- Steve Jackson: Sweet Talker: Trail of Death.
- Mariko Koike: The Graveyard Apartment.
- David Samuel Levinson: Tell Me How This Ends Well.
- Tom McAllister: The Young Widower's Handbook: A Novel.
- Sarah Schmidt: See What I Have Done.
- Lisa Turner: Devil Sent the Rain.
- Larry Watson: As Good As Gone.
Post a Comment