***Challenge ended. See my wrap-up post here.***
Dates: 1 January to 31 December 2010
Hosted by: J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog
- Read a set number of books from your local public library.
- Anyone can join; you don't need a blog to participate.
- Reviews are not required.
- Audio, e-books, young adult, young reader, re-reads are all allowed - anything counts as long as it's checked out from the library.
- There's no need to list your books in advance - you can choose as you go. If you do make a list, it can be changed at any time as necessary.
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
- The Mini - Check out and read 25 library books.
- Just My Size - Check out and read 50 library books.
- Stepping It Up - Check out and read 75 library books.
- Super Size Me - Check out and read 100 library books.
See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
MY READING LIST:
- The Griffin & Sabine Trilogy. Nick Bantock [See Review]
- The Anthologist. Nicholson Baker [See Review]
- The Raphael Affair. Iain Pears [See Review]
- Quattrocento. James McKean [See Review]
- Contact. Carl Sagan [See Review]
- A Fair Maiden. Joyce Carol Oates [Review to come]
- Before the Throne. Naguib Mahfouz [Review to come]
- Tinkers. Paul Harding [See Review]
- The Last Child. John Hart [Review to come]
- The Hypnotist. M.J. Rose [See Review]
- The Magicians. Lev Grossman [Review to come]
- The Three Weissmanns of Westport. Cathleen Schine [Review to come]
- Noah's Compass. Anne Tyler [Review to come]
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie. Alan Bradley [Review to come]
- The Inheritance. Simon Tolkien [See Review]
- Cards on the Table. Agatha Christie [See Review]
- Book of Shadows. Alexandra Sokoloff [Review to come]
- The Dark Half. Stephen King [Review to come]
Welcome to the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge! Love the library and love this challenge. So glad to have you join.ReplyDelete