Saturday, January 9, 2010

A to Z Challenge 2010

***Challenge ended. See my wrap-up post here.***

Dates: 1 January to 31 December 2010
Hosted by: Becky of Becky's Book Reviews

Guidelines:

Read 26 or 52 books:
  • Authors - Read alphabetically by author. Commit to 26 books.
  • Titles - Read alphabetically by title. Commit to 26 books.
  • Authors & Titles - Commit to reading 52 books.

See my original post about the challenge here.
See my wrap-up post here.
See the challenge announcement page here.
See the Yahoo discussion group here.

I'll be reading 26 books, chosen alphabetically by title.

MY READING LIST:
A: (The) Anthologist. Nicholson Baker [See Review]
B: (The) Brontes Went to Woolworths. Rachel Ferguson [See Review]
C: Contact. Carl Sagan [See Review]
D: Damaged. Alex Kava [See Review]
E: (The) Egypt Game. Zilpha Keatley Snyder [See Review]
F: (The) Forgotten Garden. Kate Morton [See Review]
G: (The) Good Psychologist. Noel Shpancer [See Review]
H: (The) House Next Door. Anne Rivers Siddons [See Review]
I: Innocent. Scott Turow [See Review]
J: Juliet. Anne Fortier [See Review]
K:
L: Live To Tell. Lisa Gardner [See Review]
M: (The) Map of True Places. Brunonia Barry [See Review]
N: Noah's Compass. Anne Tyler [Review to come]
O: Operation Terror. Murray Leinster [Review to come]
P: People of the Book. Geraldine Brooks [Review to come]
Q: Quattrocento. James McKean [See Review]
R: (The) Raphael Affair. Iain Pears [See Review]
S: (The) Swimming Pool. Holly LeCraw [See Review]
T: Tinkers. Paul Harding [See Review]
U
V: Venom. Joan Brady [See Review]
W: We Have Always Lived in the Castle. Shirley Jackson [Review to come]
X
Y:
Z:

1 comment:

  1. And I thought the writing challenge my friend and I have created for ourselves was tough!

    I consider myself a pretty fast reader. Do you have the ability to fly through reading material and still maintain decent comprehension.

    All I can say is "Wow!" to your challenges.

    Too bad our current project "Chasers," will not be finished in time for your current Alphabetical challenge, you might have selected our work as your "C" title. ;)

    Best wishes. I'm going to follow along with you to see how fast you get through these titles.

    Oz---

    ReplyDelete